Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sewing and Swapping

Tag me in any sewing swap you see - I'll help everyone stay in the loop. #sewingandswapping

I've decided to start a regular blog post sharing the swaps that are starting soon on Instagram.

So many great friendships can be made through online swaps and it's so much fun to get happy mail.

Here's what I need you to do: If you see a swap announced (or if you're hosting a swap) let me know! I'll post a "List your swaps here" post on Instagram, leave the # for the swap, and tag the swap host. You can tag me on the instagram swap announcement pic too -- but it's hard to keep up with them all! Alternately you can email me (emedoodle at Yahoo dot com). I'll try to keep up with this as much as possible.

Often swaps will fill up really quickly - so I'll try to post the full swaps separately -- follow the host of the swap to get notices of the next rounds!

If you don't see a swap that fits your needs, start one! (Maybe I'll write a separate blog post for tips on running a successful swap).

Here we go the first edition of #SewingAndSwapping

#Kawaiihalloweenswap is being hosted by @shaunajared75 signups end Mon 8/25
#IGminiswap hosted by @curly_boy1
#dumplingswap hosted by @rockislander (signups open 8/15)
(Flickr) the Fox_Swap hosted by (signups open until 8/17)
(Flickr) The Fabric Scrap Swap (signups open until 8/15)

Signups closed (watch the hashtags and swap hosts for possible future swaps!)
#citrusswap hosted by @rockislander
#icecreampencilcaseswap hosted by @lillaluise
#starbucksmugrugswap hosted by @yvcampbell77 (flickr only?)
#verycherryswap hosted by @emilyannskloset
#thestrawberryswap hosted by @frampuna
#schnitzelandboominiquiltswap hosted by @schnitzelandboo
#kittyminiquiltswap hosted by @iamlunasol





No comments:

Post a Comment