Thursday, April 4, 2013

Parenting happened instead of Sew Thinky Thursday...

Let me distract you with this lovely stack of Voile.

Sorry guys, check back next week for Sew Thinky Thursday. I hadn't pre-scheduled the blog post this week and instead of being able to come home and type it out my little one was having a rough night (not) sleeping. It didn't get written. 

On the plus side I'm going to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo today and taking a class with the fabulous Lisa Sipes (you may recognize her quilting from the Best of Show from QuiltCon - as well as many others). So I'm off to get ready and to clean my house a bit before company arrives tonight! 

I hope you guys are having a fabulously busy week too! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm dragging Matt to the Sew Expo in MA next weekend so that he can check out the long arms with me. ;) Squee!
    I hope you had fun! And here's to a hopefully better night, tonight.

    ReplyDelete