Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Little Pouch Hop - A blog hop for pouch making enthusiasts!

Are you a little pouch happy (or perhaps a bit of a pouch addict)? Are you interested in a little pouch eye candy, tutorials, and pattern reviews? If so, please join Elaine and me for the Happy Little Pouch Hop!


Starting Monday, November 26, we will have two weeks of pouch inspiration, pattern reviews and tutorials from some happy pouch bloggers! We've started a Flickr group too so that you can join in the fun, and we will have prizes that will be awarded each weekend of the blog hop.

Here are our Happy Little Pouch Blog Hoppers!

Emily from Mommy's Naptime
Elaine from Dashasel Sews
Courtney from Mon Petit Lyons
Lucy from Charm About You
Hollie from Undercover Crafter
Katie from Katie's Korner
Lindsay from Lindsay Sews
Michelle from I Like Orange
Sara from Sew Sweetness
Holly from Bijou Lovely
Heidi from Fabric Mutt
Elizabeth from Don't Call Me Betsy
Emily from Mle BB
Shruti from 13 Woodhouse Road
Beth of Plum and June
Kaelin from The Plaid Scottie

and of course, 
YOU!!!

Please join us in the fun and share your pouchy makes in our Flickr group

Prizes have generously been donated by:




WhileBabyNaps



7 comments:

  1. this is going to be SO. MUCH. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making pouches! Looking forward to this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a pouch or two in my time (I believe I fall under the pouch addict category, lol) - I'm most definitely in, and can't wait for the fun to begin!

    I FOUND MY PEOPLE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Sandra, I feel that I have found my people! Lol. Pouches R Us, right? I've already marked the blog hop on my Google calendar, which will kindly send me a text to remind me the day it begins. Yayyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats lovely...looking fwd to this one! I love to make pouches....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog and love it. The blog hops are something new for me, I find it very interesting. I placed a posting on my blog with a link back to here.
    With me today you have a new follower. I will make a pouch to participate in your blog hop. If I understood correctly, I will upload a photo of my pouch to the Flickr group and I have time until December 9 to make it, is that correct?
    Thanks for hosting this blog hop.
    Marisa.

    ReplyDelete