Sunday, July 25, 2010

Playing around today. :) I keep thinking that I might want to make a big one of these one day. The blocks aren't too complicated, and I think with piecing the strips of fabric then cutting it'd be a quick and rewarding project. But... obviously I'm not up for that challenge/commitment. So I made this soon to be doll quilt to satisfy the need to accomplish something today. :) I used about half a fat quarter for the blue/grey, and some of a yard of unbleached muslin. Not too bad. Very rewarding. I'll add a couple more borders and maybe try out that tutorial for piped binding that'd be great.
And... just because they were wearing them... the Ruffle Tops I made for my neices last year. They still fit!! Too bad Allie's doesn't! I made one for myself too... all matching. Amazingness. :)
PS: Yes that is Dairy Dock ice cream (with eyes)... mmm.

1 comment:

  1. Doll quilt size is perfect anyway! Cute, and those ruffle tops are darling!

    ReplyDelete