Friday, February 13, 2009











    1. Here's the dress I made for Allie. Too cute if you ask me... It's not perfect though... I would make some alterations if I were to make another. It is based on this tutorial.

There's the cute baby... Happy to be awake... crazy hair and all.

Here's a close up of the embroidery on Allie's quilt. I'm not done yet... more when it's finished.












Here's the purse I made last night using this tutorial. It really did only take an hour, and it looks great. Once again I made a couple alterations... and it needs a snap. Don't mind my ugly couch.

2 comments:

  1. I think that dress is really cute! I love the ruffley trim. And everything else looks really good too! I'm impressed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag! Gorgeous baby! And fabulous tuff of hair!

    ReplyDelete